I don't like haveing to grow up

I thought it was just funny that I'm 31 yrs old and I'm Finlay saying that I don't like having to growing up. (that's sad) but in the past I've been having some help with my some things and sense I've had a good and decent job for a while I thought I would finally take them on for myself. don't get me wrong I haven't been that great with it but the older I get the more I understand that I need to have my priorities with it and what I can and can't do with it. the nice thing is that my job offers it through them and they pay a majority of it and I pay only a small amount which makes it so much nicer especially with the people that have been helping me. the thing I've been talking about is.....is....finaces. and having to pay for health, dental, auto insurance and another insurance that anybody can think of. well also I've decided that part of growing up is having to pay for things yourself and for the new year I wanted to do things financially on my own for the most part and if I crash and burn that's my own falt and that I need to learn how to better myself in that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!