got to love people at baseball games

so Cindy and I were sitting there at an owelz game and she's like "lets take a picture" so we started taking pictures with her jacked up phone and this is one of the pictures when we saw the picture we both noticed the girl in the background and just started laughing. I started thinking to myself what is going through her head or more like what is she trying to pass hopefully not gas either that or she's just not into the game, come on was it that bad!?! then I started making comments to Cindy of what I can say on my blog but then I thought you know what? you can make your own "Ad Lib" to what she might be thinking....or doing you decide. but I have to say which girl is more distrot the one with her hair pulled back or the one with the sun glasses in her hair? oh and by the way I think that Cindy and I look FAB!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!