bridalveil falls

So I got home the other day from work and it was a beautiful day & Ian sugested going up to Bridalveil falls and I was like heck ya let's go what ya waiting for lets go!?! but he needed to get dressed because it was his day off and was still in his pj's (wich I don't blame him I do the same thing on my days off stay in my pj's when I'm home) so an we decided to go an hr. later and I have to say it was so much fun going up there and just having fun!!!! we decided to walk on the paved trail that was there and we made a game of it, every park bench that we saw we had to sit on it even if it was bent in the middle and just have fun even though we ended up talking on the benches more than we did walking, we had so much fun enjoying each others company and seeing how many small dogs we could see. Later on we ended going to dinner and in the middle of dinner remembered there was a free dance at a senior center for older couples in the comunity so we ended going there for an hr and having so much fun by then it was late and ended going home. I have to say that was the best sugestion ever, had such a fun time all for under 20 bucks hint hint for all who's looking for a fun date with somebody you love. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!