bed of roses

So I go to work this morning and I had a certain song stuck in my head and it's been bugging me because I can't remember who sang it and what the title of that song is, but I feel like it just speaks to me because in the song she sings about when she dies to lay her on a bed of roses and she wants to have her body buried at dawn on a river. whenever I hear this song I think that's not a bad idea because it's different and I think of Cook City Montana and there is a river there that I would love to be buried there if I could and how much I love nature. That brings me to my next thing that I have been thinking about for quit some time about wither if I should get buried or if I should be cremated and then if I should have my ashes to be scattered over the Grand Tetons and Cook City because of having such good memories in both places and I Loved being there. with this blog I don't want to die it just makes me think about what I like to for when I do die because I don't want to have people do something that I don't want to happen like bury my body when I wanted to be cremated or other way around

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!