New Shoes

A couple of weeks ago my feet were hurting ALLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I decided to go on line and see were I can get some shoes that would help, I stumbled across this website that sells shoes and I thought might as well check it out and so I did. I started looking closer at the shoes and their reviews on how people liked or wasn't happy with the shoes they got from this place, for the most part allot of people really like the shoes because of extra padding, extra arch support, wideness of the shoe or whatever it is, of course there was some bad reviews but it's expected when there are reviews but it's nice to read peoples comments on the brand or type of shoe it. So I decided to get this shoe (shown above, there were no reviews on it yet) I knew I would be taking a risk but I went through with it and I worn them for some time and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! they are so nice my feet feel so good in them and they have room to be feet instead of being moshed so I think that was my problem, having to narrow of shoes and not having them wide enough. I recommend the website to anybody who reads this blog. the website is footsmart.com oh they have a wide verity of shoes and allot of them are cute and hope you like looking at the website if you look at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!