just an update of my so called life so far

so all that are related to me know that you posably got an e-mail from Aunt Diane inviting all of us to join a little thing to better ourselfs, I've decided to take that challange and so far I'm doing ok, I know I can do better but knowing the my direct family we tend to wait til the last sec. to do something/anything and then "pull it out of our buts" when that time comes when we were supose to have it done yesterday!! but I'm hoping to loose the weight and keep it off because I've been doing some yo-yoing for the past coulpe of months with my weight. I'm wanting to be healthy by the time summer comes around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!