what a new years party!?

so I went to a friends house for the new years and they had beer there I wasn't that interested in that but to see a friend of mine get drunk was sad to see how dependant on us other people to help her get around because she was so "wasted" and to see that in order to "relax" was to get drunk. it was a big eye opener/reminder for me that beer is not an answer to any problems because I have seen it in the past, I just needed to see that again as a reminder. Also going into the medical profession helps allot to see how the body works and what helps the body "deteriorate faster" to make you look older than you look what a way to bring in the new year huh hope your was better than mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!