I hope you like my pic's it's not much but it's something.
my First list
1. Who was my first love? I have to say that any of you who reads this probably knows who it is Landon Tooke. 2. Do you still talk to your first love? It's been a while sense I've last talked to him. 3. What was my first alcoholic drink? I think it was a beer. 4. What was my first Job? Provo Craft Warehouse 5. what was my first car? Honda 6. who was the first person to text you today? Cindy my sister 7. who was the first person in your thoughts today? Eminem I woke up with his latest song "beautiful" 8. First grade Teacher? I don't remember but I do remember my second grade teacher miss Hanson 9. my first plane ride? from what I remember to California 10. first Best friend and do we still talk? Kimberly Van levan, I have her # but I haven't called her yet but we have e-mailed 11. where was my first sleepover? I honestly don't remember 12. who is the first person I talked to today? my Mom 13. who's was the first wedding I've been to? the earlies...
Comments