harder than I thought

So I know it's been three days and I know I need to get over this but it's harder than I thought!! It's hard not to go to his office and talk with him during the lunch break, or even during a 10 min. break half way through class. it's hard not to go to his house after work sense he lived not to far from the mall. it's not to hard to think of him when he's practically driving across country by himself and hoping he doesn't fall asleep behind the wheel, get a speeding ticket,or even get into an accident because he was speeding and fell asleep behind the wheel, in the long run I know he's OK. I've been calling him once a day to at least to check to see if he is doing ok and he is making better progress than expected and I'm glad but that dosn't make me stop worring about him getting a ticket, or getting into an accident. (I sound like a Mom) I care about him, because he's the best thing that has ever came my way (besides my family).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!