my 5 list

5 things you want to do before you die: 1-finish my education 2- get married 3- have kids 4- watch my kids grow up happy 5- live happily ever after with my hubby 5 things that make you absolutely happy: 1- having a bed to sleep in at night 2- that I have two cats who surprisingly are still here and love me 3- knowing that my house is still standing at the end of the day 4- that my car still runs at the end of the day 5- that I have a brain to think with, a heart that beats every min of every day, the freedom to chose how I feel, and air in my lungs. 5 places you want to visit: 1- Grand Teton National Park in Wyo. (absolutely LOVE that place I could live there!) 2- Chicago 3- the state of Maine 4- New York City where the twin towers fell (as a family we saw them a month before they fell so I would like to go back) 5- the strip at Las Vegas I haven't been there in a long time 5 places you have visited: 1- Fairbanks, AK 2- Beijing, China 3- West Yellowstone National Park 4- Hawaii 5- Rupert, Id 5 people you admire: 1- Jesus Christ 2- my supervisor 3- 4- 5- 5 things of sentimental value or things you can't live without: 1- my cats thy keep me sain even thought they are not things 2- my bed I love my bed and sleep some nights I can't wait to go to bed just so I can fall asleep. 3- clothes 4- food 5- my t.v. I have to admit 5 things on this weeks to do list: 1- work 2- school 3- have to take a test 4- more work 5- MORE WORK 5 of your favorite smells: 1- flowers 2- the way I smell after I get out of the shower, clean (I know that can sound creepy) 3- the way a new baby smells (not when they have a stinky diaper or anything of that nature) 4- a clean home 5- a good home cooked meal 5 favorite foods: 1- Chinese 2- bajo's 3- a turkey with a hint of "apple wood" seasonings, you have to savor the flavor to really taste it. 4- chicken, home baked not deep fried 5- Apple Beer from Brick Oven 5 people you tag: 1- Mom 2- John 3- Cindy 4- David 5- Alan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!