I hate to love being sick

I know the title is/can be confusing, but I hate being sick because I feel like stinky swamp mud. but at the same time I can get away of being lazy and not do anything. So this is how it all went down. On Tuesday I could just feel it coming like having a gut feeling that something is going to happen and when it did I was right on, yesterday it came like a Tornado! The stinky thing is is that I had school and work. I had to go to school because we were getting ready for a test, and at work we are so understaffed that if I called in somebody would have to cover my shift but would get overtime, I didn't want to do that to anybody because it stinks. Today I have to say that I'm lucky that my teacher is able to work with me and I'm able to take the test at a later time, also that I have the day off because I feel even worse. The nice thing about being sick and the reason why I'm even writing this is because part of being sick is that you can be lazy and get away with it, and not feel guilty about it, except being board out of your mind. well I feel so stuffy and feeling like stinky swamp mud that I don't feel guilty at all. but my house is suffering the revenge of this cold. my house looks how I feel, like a swamp. but I have to admit I did some cleaning so it doesn't smell like a swamp. I could do more but I seriously don't feel like it! that's so sad I have to justify cleaning my house by being sick but any of you out there that have been sick and just felt it, it's no fun because of feeling like stinky swamp mud and Sheree boredom!! the joys of being sick!!! I hate to love being sick. I hope this makes sense??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!