got to love the Dr.'s

so I have to say that I normally don't mind going to the Dr.'s but this time is different, talk about scary. they drew some blood a couple of weeks ago & they call me last week and say by the way we saw something suspicious. totally different why I went to the Dr.'s in the first place, that I need to come back in and get more blood work done. the scary thing is hearing something you don't want to hear over the phone and hope that with the more blood work isn't confirmed of what they said it might be. but knowing it could be true because you just have that gut feeling that it could be true. now I just have to wait for that phone call to see what they say (the Dr.'s). just a little update on my so called life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!