sick & tired of being sick & tired

so for the past month I have been feeling sick & tired and to tell you the truth I'm sick & tired of it. The reason why is because of allergies and my hormones are seriously out of whack. ever science I turned 30 weird things have been happening to my body and it doesn't help that I'm even more whacked out with allergies. so I finally went to the Dr. to see what's wrong with me and they took some blood, I hope the results aren't to wacky and they can tell me if I'm actually normal instead of all screwed up in every which way possible, they probably will say that I need to be in some kind of lab being tested like a lab rat for every test known to man and lab rat, to see what's wrong with me. can't wait for the dreaded phone call!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!