Rocky Mountain Raceway what a night!

so my brother in law wanted to race his new camero with his friend who just happened to get a new comreo and gave his old one to my brother in law so they wanted to race I wasn't able to get that race. But I was able to get a different one. went at 11 PM and didn't go to bed til 4 AM. it was allot of fun! allot of people, loud music, even louder cars who you would think that there engines were about to fall out of the car itself, can't forget the junk food! oh and to hear the people around us swearing every other word, for me I have no problem with the swearing I have a potty mouth myself. it was allot of fun!! just to be out of the "element" of being in Utah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!