other worlds

So I've been thinking about this, I know probably arn't supose to but... it just makes me wonder. so I was looking at the stars recently and it made me think if there's other worlds out there, it makes me wonder if I was sent to the wrong world because I'm so diffrent from everybody else no matter where I go. I'm always diffrent from everybody else and it sometimes bothers me because I'm so diffrent. I know it's good to be diffrent becsuse it givs me individuality but I'm so diffrent it just makes me wonder what it's like in othr worlds and if I would fit in better there and I wouldn't feel so diffrent. also what I would be like on that other world snd what it would be like, if I would be happy, sucsessful with alot of things being at the right place at the right time, and alot of other things it just makes me wonder about being on another planet and if I would just fit in better there.

Comments

The homestead said…
I know Heavenly Father has a plan for your life. You bless so many people. I'm glad you're here on this earth. Have a great day! Laura

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!