these are my thoughts

The other day I had an experience were I was in a big group of people and I overdid something and made a total idiot out of myself, I haven't had an experience like that in a long time and in front of all of people I know. I tried to play it cool but ended up going to the bathroom and crying for 10 min of embarrassment. That is why I don't have kids, friends, trust issues with people that I am suppose to trust. I now like I prefer to stay at home have small groups of friends with older kids preferably 2 yrs and older and going to there house it meeting up and not engaging with the kid to much because if I did I would be considered a pedophile maniac who should register as a child molester in my neighborhood I think allot of people I know personally would be very happy that I did that and that I get a restraining order that requires me to stay way from there kids at all times, places that I not even look at them or even talk to them.

Comments

The homestead said…
You are great Amy! I loved being around you the other night. I'm so glad you didn't stay home! You have so much love to offer others! Don't hide- you are too special for that.

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!