feelings, nothing but feelings and memories of dreams that I have had in the past

This morning I went to the Provo Rec Center to get a walk in for the day and to get to know the place better, I noticed the ladies locker/rest room on the main level that I never noticed before so I  thought might as well see what it looks like so if I needed to use rest room I know where to go. So I go in to check it out,  well the more I went in the more I felt uneasy and weirded out and then I remembered I had a dream that I had that I got brutally beaten and raped and left for dead  in a women's locker room that looked similar to this and it was creeping me out and the further I went in it was making me not like it and I almost was going to start to wig out then I just turned around and almost ran out of the restroom because of how uneasy I felt because of the feelings and memories of this dream that I had. I forgot about this dream until I went into this restroom and why would this restroom set the trigger of  having the memory of this dream in the first place? I think this is so odd, I have herd of how powerful how certain smells can be and how they can bring back memories in an instant but to go to a place you have never been before and have it trigger a dream like that is really scary (trust me it was pretty scary and it takes a lot to really really scary me to the core)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!