bord out of my mind

well an update of my life I'll to tell you what I told my school rep. my life is boring but predictable. Mon- Thurs I go to school during the day from 8:30am to 2pm and Mon-Fri I go to work from 6-10pm and in my spare time I run errands, do homework, take a nap or just watch TV. sometimes I do all in an afternoon between school & work then I'm dead tired by the time I get home from work. but I know I did something for that day. now I just need to have a boyfriend to spice up my life literaly.

Comments

Britt said…
Sometimes routine can be great and sometimes it can be boring and sometimes it's both. I totally agree. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!