DIDN'T KNOW LIFE COULD BE FULL OF DRAMA

So I have to say that not only having my dad back on the dating scene and having him date (NOT to mention that he has a girlfriend) he's getting more action on the dating game than I am. Obviously I had a relationship and that didn't work out! I have my reasons why I don't date, I could write a novel about why I don't date. I have enough drama of my own in my own life to last a while! just Mothers Day weekend alone was dramatic just ask any of my siblings and they could tell you, it was fun though. well other than drama on the weekends how about this DRAMATIC WEATHER! I thought this weather was suppose to be back in April with funky rain showers in the valley's and snow in the mountains. not in May! I just hope we have a good summer so I could go boating with the fam. oh and you can't forget fires in the mountains durring the summer. drama, drama, drama!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!