just a little update (sorry, just had a pitty party for a min.)

So I have to say that reading other people's blogs is interesting. well plus a great way to get an update on their lives. well considering that I only have Kaylyn's and Briahna's blogs I really don't have anybody else's. I have to say that I'm jealous that Mindy got married and I'm struggling to find a boyfriend at the age of 30! don't worry I WILL STOP touching your kid with my white hands! even thought for some freak of nature reason why he likes me. don't worry I want to move out of this state ASAP when I graduate from school so you don't have to worry about me TOUCHING YOUR KID EVER! well I have other reasons why I want to move out of the state of Utah that's another novel I can write. I should become a writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!