hope you know what assume means!!

I have to say with the word assume just take u out and you have... and that's how I feel, like an ass kind of like open mouth and insert foot. a nice big SLAP in the face a nice hug throbbing red welt mark on my face and I know it's going to stay for a long time. well also I just found out that I got a job on the weekends and I don't think that I'll be around for a while so nobody has to worry about me being overbearing and wanting to take there kids away from them so I can STAY AWAY from them. I promise THAT FOR SURE

Comments

Cher said…
Amy, congratulations on your job on the weekends! What will you be doing? Also, being almost 34 and not married, I have to say that being single is not a disease and getting married is not a cure. Don't let being single define who you are. You are a beautiful, talented person and you have a lot to offer!

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!