no coment!

so I started my new job working with mentally disabled people and I think I'll really like it. the funny thing is that before I started working I got a 50cent raise for a poor person that's great! the reason why is because I just happened to be certified in first aid, CPR, food handelers permitt, and just had my TB test and had/have proof that I had them all. so I got the raise. of course this job will be frustrating at first but I think I'll get the hang of it because I have done this before about two & 1/2 yrs ago. right now I'm only part time but I think that when I get the hang of it I'll go full time the nice thing with this job full time is 36 hrs a week and I did the math and I can still go to school full time as well and still get good grades because there is some down time where Ican do homework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!