SO WORN OUT

THIS IS WHAT I FEEL LIKE ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! school, work, life in general. I get to bed at a decent hr. and get up in time to get ready for school and I have had several people tell me that I get to much sleep. I don't think so I have been going to bed and getting up around the same time for the past yr. to me personally I think it's the new job that I got working with mentally challenged. at my other jobs that I have had I never felt like this. I feel so worn out mentally, physically,emotionally, spiritually. every aspect of my life I feel so drained. I'm thinking of going to the Dr. to see what's up..... or down. I feel tired all the time no matter what time of the day it is I'm tired. by the way No, I don't have mono I haven't shared any drinking glasses, kissed adybody with mono if anybody wanted to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!