UTAH, NO COMENT!

So for the past year ever sense I started school I have meet so many girls/women that have a boyfriend, married, pregnant, or have kids. The girls/women have been all ages from 15 to 50. I think they are all so lucky because they know what it's like to have a successful relationship with a guy, know what it's like to be pregnant and have kids. for me I've had A relationship but officiously that didn't last long at all. I know that there are men that are weirdo's out there and to be careful of who to trust. but to tell you the truth I'm getting sick of being the only girl that's single and have no prospects in sight. doesn't help that I go to school full time and switching from part time to full time at work. I've had so many people ask so surprisingly "Your not married, no kids, you don't have a boyfriend?" of course I always say no and I always get the same reaction from them. I know I need to wait to "find Mr. Right" but I'm just wondering when "Mr. Right" will come around and how will I "find" him. I go to church, I'm going to school to get better opportunities (the prophet highly promote's going to school) for me I feel like a hermit that smells like the most rancid thing on the planet to guys. for me I don't think I smell that bad! I think I stink pretty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!