Ian and me

so Ian and I have been together for only a couple of weeks maybe longer and it seems like we have been together for years!! when we went out the second date we talked for hours and hours we couldn't stop talking we forgot that we were playing a game of pool. well we haven't been able to stop talking to each other so of course that is a very very good thing and we have everything in common well he's a boy and I'm a girl. he keeps surprising me more and more about things that makes me want to be with him even more the same thing with him, I have blown him away so many times he's always wondering what I'm going to do or say next so I've got him hooked big time!!!!! but he's from San Fransisco and he's NOT GAY I know this because he's VERY ATTRACTED TO ME! he's 35 and very much single no strings attached. if you want to know more just let me know

Comments

Cher said…
Did you meet in your ward?

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!