didn't know that new years could be so much fun!

so my step dad John was playing in a band for "first night" for new years eve and my mom, boyfriend and me went to suport him it was SO MUCH FUN! it was at the provo towne mall and they had alot of activities going on for everybody they had face painting, ballon hats, arts & crafts, belly dancer's, kereoke,music & danceing all in diffrent areas of the mall it was fun to walk around and see what was going on and to hear the diffrent music and to see how people reacted with everything. I defanitly want to go again and I totally recomend going! because it's very family oriented and it's great for people of all ages. but this picture was right before we all went outside to see the ball drop and see the fireworks, I have to say this has been THE BEST NEW YEARS EVER! well plus my boyfriend Ian was a big part of it because I was able to share it with somebody that I realy like alot besides my mom and stepdad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!