I love my cats

so the other day I noticed the water was low for the cat's so I decided to fill the water and when I got the drum that holds the water out of the holder puffy decided she was thursty so instead of using the usual place to lick the water from she decided to go a diffrent rout I thought it was funny and so cute and I couldn't help but take a picture also another time was just yesterday I went into my closet to get dressed and I noticed my hamper was a little hairy and thought that was very odd then I noticed it was puffy in my hamper hanging out looking at me like what are you looking at!! this is confortable and I'm not moving. I thought it was so cute I would have taken a picture but I didn't have my camra on me and I was affraid that if I got my camra she would fallow me down stairs so I just laught and got ready for the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!