so tired all the time

so lately more like the past two weeks while at work I've been feeling so tired, exhausted, on edge, run down, and ready to give up. The thing that i don't get is why I'm feeling so frustrated all over nothing. i don't know why because i work with a bunch of great people and they are so easy to help out and take care of and allot of times I'm ready to yell at all of them when they have done nothing wrong. i don't want to quit because i have the best schedule in ever i work Mon.- Thurs. 8 am to 4 pm, have weekends off and have major holidays off. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!? SO FRUSTRATING i was talking with a co-worker and she suggested having a 4 day weekend and i thought to myself why didn't i think of that? duh, so i requested it off but now i have to wait two weeks til it i have it all off, i hope i don't get fired or quit before that happens. i have also notice that I'm slipping in paper work, common since, helping my individuals out with very simple things, etc hope it doesn't get to out of control before then, but i can't wait to have this 4 day weekend because all i want to do is just sit and do nothing and just enjoy my little kitty Puffy and just love on her all day long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!