update on the virge of breakdown

so i read my last blog and i have to say that i work Mon-Fri. not Thurs. i work 5 days a week. but today has been the first day of having the four day weekend and what a day I've had a migraine all day i have to say couldn't time that more perfect to have a migraine on my scheduled day off. i would rather have the day off and have a migraine and suffer at home instead of having 5 people saying my name every 5 sec. wanting to use the bathroom, needing a drink, helping them move from one seat to the next, turning down the radio because of it being turned up to loud every 5-10 min., takeing sacks off of sandwiches for them, opening drinks, pudding, applesause cups, then taking people to the bathroom again for the 10th time during the 2 of the 4 hours that they are there. i love having the day off and only worry about myself!!! that sounds so egocentric but sometime you have to be that way and right now I'm feeling very egocentric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!