what my morning shift consists of...

when I go to work in the mornings I do what is required of me and make sure things are safe for the kids then I wait for them to come so I can help them across the street in a safe way. while I wait that's when it gets interesting... I watch the cars go by and others (walk or bike) the sad thin is that I have given names to the various cars and bikes riders and here they are:

 the suburban that sounds like a boat out of water (when in reality it needs a new muffler).

 then there's the guy who rides by on his bike who smirk's at me while singing country songs out loud (I call him the "creepy guy who sings country songs") the look he has on his face makes my skin crawl.

then there's the 1970-80's trans am that looks like it's age and the guy in it looks like he hasn't washed his hair in a month I call him T.J. Hooker just because of his car.

that's what I do in my spare time isn't that sad that I have nick names for cars and people that go by my crossing oh there is an occasionally  there's a car that goes by that I call barney because it's painted purple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!