LIFE GOES ON

well I have to say that the past couple of weeks have been very interesting and as of right now I'm happy with my life. I love going to school and I'm loving my job the more I go. Another thing is that I just got my own private pool in my backyard!!! POOL PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!! the only thing is that we have to take turns considering that it's a kiddy pool hahaha. I do have a real pool behind the club house and it's for anybody who lives at Chambray and any "guest" my only rule for my pool is no peeing in the pool, everybody will know if you did anyways. Other that getting my own "pool" nothing else is going on in my life well other than Alan graduating from High School. NO MORE H.S. GRADUATIONS FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!! I'm so glad. one thing that sucks of being the oldest of 6 kids is that you have to go to 6 H.S. graduations yours, and 5 others "your siblings" so Alan being the youngest I'm glad that there are no more. now there is college graduations, there have been some and I know there will be more. not only Brian's but from the sounds of it of getting more than his bachelors and Briahna getting her masters/PHD pritty soon. and I know mine will be in a couple of yrs. then there is David & Rachel both going to go to law and dental school and who knows how long that will be. OH THE JOYS OF GOING TO SCHOOL!! Not to mention Eric and Alan.

Comments

Rilla said…
Jim graduated but Cindy is still on the way. Make sure--- Please!!! that we have a graduation that Amy can sit at and enjoy the time to ponder.

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!