will you look at that!!


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I GOT MY NAILS DONE!!! well you really can't tell I tried getting a closer pic but it came out blurry. but today is my only day off from work this week so guess what I did? I got done with school around two P.M. then I filled my portable pool up with water and thank goodness I live by myself but to bad I don't have a husband, because I had my own girl moment of tanning, soaking in the pool, listening to Josh Groban, ate Chinese takeout and to top it off ice cream, and of course I got my nails done. but with the ring I bought it at walmart like two years ago so nothing big but I thought it would be funny to wear it and take a pic of my nails and the ring. (my precious) but I have to admit I'm thinking of looking up on the Internet to see if any chick flicks are playing if not I'll stay home and watch one of my own. talk about being a total girl!!! with having no real full day to myself I have to take the later part of thurs. and the morning of Fri. to get a full day to myself. it sucks but it will have to work till I graduate from school and that won't be for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!