fall is finally here

these pics are outside my front door I took them befor I got the idea to go up the canyon to take more. but I hope to remember to post them if not be patient and I'll eventually remember. I have to say I LOVE the fall!! for me I always feel hot so the cool air feels good, well also that I love halloween. I think I just love the feel of getting to dress up and have fun parties with family and friends and to pretend to be some"body/thing" else than yourself for one night or several depending if you have more than one party on sevral diffrent nights. the funny thing about the start of the holidays I love halloween, Thanksgiving is good, Christmas is ????, New years, what's that? I haven't had a "normal" new year's in a while well last year was intresting now that I think about it it's pritty funny. I think I even posted it. but it always seems that I have to work that night so I alway end up being by myself. this year I have no Idea what or where I'll end up I guess only time will tell.

Comments

Britt said…
I've LOVED the fall here this year. So beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!