no wonder I'm not married or have friends!!!!!!

I'm thinking of dressing like this all year round and joining a monastery, the reasons are all below and as you go down the line of pic's more you will understand. because I'm to WILD AND CRAZY FOR THE STATE OF UTAH!!!!!!!
first off look how I do my hair, I'm stuck in the 80's.
this is how I dress when I go to school with signs all over I look like a hooker
Then for food, I have no will power of knowing when to stop. I can't help but eat myself till I'm the size of Texas and Alaska put together!
right when you thought I looked bad for school this is what I look like when I go out on the town! I'm the PIMPS one and only mistress, and this is looking mild to what I look like normally I call this the "Chicago look" I think I look better that Kathryn-zeta-Jones, Queen Latifa, and what's her name in the movie "Chicago" all rolled together in one.
you can't forget that I do my own modeling in my own studio. no wonder I have no friends or not married I'm a WILD MANIAC WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT HERSELF AT ALL in any aspect of my life no wonder my life is falling apart. That is why I NEED to be in some monastery because I'm not following any "rules".
so with me saying that I'm just wondering what rules am I breaking? I'm living the commandments, I'm going to church, I'm paying my tithing, I dress modest, I live by the "laws of the land", I'm going to school to better my education, I have a job, I know I need to do better in reading the scriptures, saying my prayers, exercising, and eating better. I have fallowed the prophet and doing my best in the things I'm lacking in but I'm just wondering WHY DO PEOPLE IN UTAH SAY THAT I'M SO "WILD" IN "UTAH TERMS". I seriously don't understand!!what am I doing WRONG??!! so if any of you out there who read this please let me know what I'm doing wrong please!!

Comments

Cher said…
I wouldn't say wild, just having fun!
Lisa said…
Hey Amy! I'm not sure who's telling you that, but walk around anywhere outside of Utah County and I'm pretty sure you won't feel that way anymore!
Britt said…
Wild on "Utah terms" eh? Hmm, I think that would put me in that category too - I like to wear tank tops while hiking.

Popular posts from this blog

I VOW I WILL EVER HAVE THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT !!!!!!!

Depression is not as easy as you think

I love my boyfriend!